BON V!V Cute & Cozy Kit (100% Proceeds to CARE)
RELAX. GIVE. CHEERS! We've partnered with BON V!V to bring you the Cute & Cozy Kit to help you unwind. Thanks to BON V!V, 100% of sales will be donated to CARE and their efforts to combat COVID-19 in vulnerable communities around the world. Every single dollar from your purchase will be donated, so you can toast to staying safe and giving back.
We're so grateful for the opportunity to be part of BON V!V's campaign to give back, and their support of women-owned businesses in the process.
Here’s what in your kit:
• Handwoven and hand dyed, 100% cotton throw from Tajik*
• Ceramic Stroke Tumbler, made in Japan
• Teds Coco Mineral Mist, a hair texturizer and freshener
• $20 gift card to minibar.com, so you can enjoy BON V!V at home (MiniBar Code subject to availability in your locality)
*Color sent at random, see photos for selection.
About BON V!V
Anyone who says you can’t have it all simply doesn’t know what having it all means. With 0g of sugar and a refreshing line-up of sophisticated flavor blends, Bon V!V elevates the everyday into a celebration. Brunch without the sugar crash? Yes. After- barre class drinks without feeling like you’ve wanted the workout? Of course? Happy Hour evenings without regret in the morning? Certainly. To create the light, refreshing taste of BON V!V, they use simple, select ingredients—purified water, champagne yeast, and natural fruit flavors. That’s it! No barley or wheat- totally gluten free. And only 90 calories? We’ll cheers to that!
Meeting the urgent needs of more than 100 million people. At the same time, building existing networks and relationships to scale up pandemic response including:
• Equipping households and healthcare facilities with hygiene supplies such as soap and disinfectant.
• Disseminating accurate prevention information, including promoting handwashing and physical distancing.
• Installing handwashing stations in schools, markets and other public places.
• Providing clean water through emergency water trucking and distribution of safe water storage containers.
• Addressing food shortages and other economic impacts of pandemic-related shutdowns.
• Supporting and protecting CARE aid workers.